Dark Forest Art

 
Hello all! I have a fun mixed media Projects to share with you today, This is for mixed media challenges. 

Project 1
*****



Project 2
*****
  


Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Suzna


Entering to Mixed Media Challenges

Mixed media place February-challenge



Mixed media and art. February-challenge



11 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. I just love your creation!! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing creation!
    Thank you for joining as at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at MM&A :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects!Love elements and colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Mixed Media & Art
    and at Mixed Media Place))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and interesting project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great take on our challenge, thanks for joining us at MMP xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find
    It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    Monkey multimedia link is given below:
    https://softserialskey.com/mediamonkey-gold-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  10. PC Software Download
    You make it look very easy with your presentation, but I think this is important to Be something that I think I would never understand
    It seems very complex and extremely broad to me. I look forward to your next post,
    ACDSee Photo Studio Crack
    Easypano Tourweaver Pro Crack
    Easy Cut Studio Crack
    Facebook Video Downloader Crack
    PostgreSQL Maestro Crack
    MediaMonkey Gold Crack
    SuperAntiSpyware Professional Crack

    ReplyDelete