Black and Golden Beauty Canvas

Hello! Welcome to another Dusty attic project! I Specially made for Dusty attic January Challenge. Dusty attic chipboards are my all time favorite. I'm like addicted to that ;-)
 I really like this one because it's one of these artworks that I started with a totally different plan and then I changed the design.




I hope you like my black golden beauty Canvas
Thanks for dropping by
Suz

5 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Wow wow and wow this is just amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning canvas Suzna... adore all the beautiful textures! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project!! Thanks for joining us at 13@rts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colors and textures. Thanks for playing with us at 13arts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.
    Here is the link of new cartoon Graphics Crack:👇
    https://softserialskey.com/cartoon-animator-crack/
    Try it Free!!!!!😄

    ReplyDelete