My new Canvas "Peacock Carrying flower"

Hello everyone. 
I have a Mixed media canvas to share with you. 
"Peacock art"
 
I created this canvas using Lindy's sprays, Dusty attic chipboards, Prima marketing flowers, Finnabair color wax, glitters.
 



I started with a blank canvas and draw the peacock body.
 

Then i apply clear gesso, and made the textured designed on the peacock.
 

Next step is coloring, adding chipboards etc. I cant explain how i colored on my canvas, actually i did what ever i felt ;-).
 
 
 
 
Then Finally its come "Flower carrying Peacock"

 
I love all the layers. :) 
I hope you enjoyed this small tutorial and that you'll try
Hugs
Suz

I am entering to few monthly challenges 
 


Used Colors
 

 

 

3 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. I love the beautiful textures on your canvas. Thank you for playing along with the Dusty Attic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful piece!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Dusty Attic challenge!

    ReplyDelete