Project for ColourArte DT Call

Hi Everyone,  

Very happy to share with you today a mixed media canvas which i created for ColourArte Design Team Call.



This mixed media art i used only one Silks Paint.
That is Guatemalan green,  and Distress ink too. The tutorial will show you how I created a simple mixed media layout. I hope you like it!

Tutorial Pics

1. First i cut 3 mm chipboard to rectangle shape. Then i attached the canvas sheet with tracky glue.
2. I applied the clear gesso

3. After drying gesso, start coloring all sides of my canvas, and center part maintain the white shade.

4. Applied the flower stencil on my canvas, i really like this effect. texture in white and BG is in color. Then i layered for image. i use design papers, net cloth, 1 mm chipboard, flowers and resin.
5. Still i feel something missing, so i decided to add some glitters, art stones and sequence. Here i used Dress my craft sequence, Prima art stone and Wow glitters.


6. I applied one more dark layer of same color on my canvas corners

7. Final step is - blending the edges with Distress ink

Then Finally become :-)






Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 Wish me luck to enter as a member
Hugs 
Suzna

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. love the color you used. thanks for your submission for the ColourArte Team

    ReplyDelete