Mixed media Hoop

Hi everyone!!!!
 I hope you are all well!! Today I am sharing a beautiful Altered embroidery hoop, using my favorite girly colors, Dusty Attic chippies, Dress my craft sequence and Prima Color blooms.
 
 
You can see how yummy the Prima Art stones are here, and 2nd layer of my hoop is flower design lace cloth. I love the effect you get when you spray the smooch spritz over them too!
 

I love the all flowers, especially tiny one, i got it from Crafters Corner sale. They are really cute. 

 
 
Thanks for dropping 
Have a great day 
Suzna

Entering to Following Challenges



  

  


7 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Beautiful project Suzna. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just say AMAZING for this creation thanks for playing at mmp and Scrapki challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!lovely!!
    thanks for playing with us at MMp!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with your mixed media hoop! Thanks for playing along with Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!!!Really in love! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project!Thank you for participating in SW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another play at the Dusty Attic challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete