Tiny glass bottle decor

Hello lovely friends, Hope your week is going well. I wanted to share some of my recent Mixed media art Videos with you today as I don’t very often share them on my website. I started making YouTube videos as another way to connect with any of you out there who are fellow artists, or appreciate art of any form. I adore watching other artists create and talk about their works, so I wanted to add something to this small community of YouTube painters. My aim is to help and inspire others to create, or feel as though they have been a part of the creative process after watching my videos. 






 here is my video tutorial.


Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )
Hugs
Suz

Entering to Lindy's Gang Mists AUGUST 2016 Color Challenge
Used Lindy's mists
1. RAMBLIN' ROSE PINK




10 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. This is just gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this! This is a super cute idea! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's stamp gang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea, these look wonderful - thanks so much for entering the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Amazing !!!! Thanks for playing at Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Thanks for playing at Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge

    ReplyDelete