Today I'll be showing you how to make mixed media art from recycled bottles and by using things you already have at home. I started my mixed media work by experimenting with the bottle top.
This mixed media bottle art pieces I made using Silver metallic powder, masking tape, chipboard piece, light color ribbon, gum pearls, lace, Heavy gesso, tacky glue, black velvet cloth and Juice bottle.
1. Clean the bottle and Close the top of bottle with chipboard and masking tape
2. Apply gesso........two coat. One bottle i used to cover the full part of bottle,
3. By using Mode podge i apply the silver metallic powder on bottle. Heat it with craft tool
4. And i covered the bottles with lace and velvet cloth.
5. Decorate bottle with blossom and ribbon
Here is some close ups