Hi everyone! It is Suzna and I have a mixed media bottle to share. I have altered an small cute 7up juice glass bottle…it is about 7 inches tall. This is tell you how I create texture and color for backgrounds…its basically the same way do in canvas.
- The first thing is to give it a coat of black Gesso…I have used Prima marketing. Heat set or let dry.
- Next I coverd the gesso with a coat of Prima sand paste.
- My next step I painted thin layer of white gesso
- Then painted with Fabrica's Gold metallic powder and Burnt umber
- Now i added all embellishments.
- And i used Ranger glossy accent inside the small photo frame.
Thank you for stopping by,
I hope you've enjoyed my creation,
and don't forget to see again if you are not, follow my Blog.